Tribe Online Competition
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: The Tribe SW Ltd whose registered office is at 4 Castle Street, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NU, UK.
- The competition is open to women resident in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except anyone connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram, Facebook or our newsletter.
- Closing date for entries will be 11:59 pm BST on 31 December 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Send a DM @thetribecoworks Instagram page or Facebookpage or email email@example.com providing clear details of the business you wish to start or grow and how you think this package will help you. The more details you can provide the better.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is a 4-month membership to the Tribe Online Virtual Coworking membership (January -April 2022 inclusive), 6 full days of hot desking (to be taken by 30th April 2022), a 60 minute Brainstorm your Business session with Stacey Sheppard & Claire Collis via zoom (to be taken by 30th April 2022). The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter by 07 January 2022.
The winner will be notified within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner can not be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will only be disclosed with a third party to ensure the delivery of the prize. By sharing their email address, the winner agrees to these terms.
The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.