Here at the Tribe, we know that not everyone who works for themselves needs to rent desk space. But we’d still like you to be part of our community. We run regular events that you can attend in order to network and upskill. Keep an eye on this page to see our upcoming events.
For more details on these workshops and courses please email email@example.com.
To receive information about our coworking space and our upcoming events and courses direct to your inbox, please sign up to our mailing list.
How to Manage Your Own PR…like a PRO
Returning in May 2021, Tribe founder and freelance journalist Stacey Sheppard will be hosting an 8-week course teaching you how to do your own PR like the professionals.
You will learn how to harness the power of PR to take your business to the next level, increase your sales, raise your brand awareness and create more business opportunities.
On this course, Stacey will share with you over a decade’s experience working on the other side of PR as a journalist and freelance writer. She knows exactly what journalists are looking for and by the end of the course, you will…
- Have a clear understanding of what PR is and the benefits it can bring your business
- Have identified the business objectives of your PR activities and know how to measure them
- Get clear on your brand strategy, understand what makes you unique and know how to communicate this
- Have a clear plan for your PR activities and be able to create your own PR calendar
- Know how to create your media kit and what to do with it
- Learn how to identify relevant media outlets and how to contact them
- Get your products featured in your favourite publications or establish yourself as an authority in your chosen niche
- Be able to celebrate your PR successes
This course is for you if…
- You have the time to dedicate to PR activities and you’re willing to put the effort in to see results
- You have a great business but you are struggling to raise awareness of your products or services
- You would love to get featured in the press but you have no idea where to start
- You would like to be invited to talk on stage, radio or on a podcast
- You would like to establish a reputation as an authority in your niche
- You are committed to your own success and want to take your business to the next level
How is the course delivered?
The course will be delivered live online. There will be a 1.5-hour zoom session every other week for eight weeks. Each session will be recorded so you can watch it at a later date if you cannot attend the live session. Each fortnight there will be some homework so that you can work through the tasks and prepare for the following session.
There will also be a short Q&A session every other week live on zoom so that you can ask any questions that come up or ask for help if you need it.
Want to sign up?
If this course sounds like it’s for you, we have three different options for you.
1. Online PR Course £199
You will join the weekly zoom sessions and will receive an ebook, and a workbook to work through. This option is for you if you already have a pretty clear brand strategy and feel confident that you can work through the steps and create all of your own materials required for your PR activities.
2. Online PR Course plus 1:1 Power Hour £249
This is the premium offering. You will get all of the above plus you can send me all of the PR materials that you have created and I will go through them with my expert eye. I will help you to hone your approach so that you can make the most of your efforts and I will provide you with ways to improve your materials. You will get the chance to have a 1:1 (in person or on zoom) power hour with me where we can deep dive into any of the areas you are struggling with and refine your strategy. This must be booked within 1 month of the course completion date.
Members of The Tribe Online will benefit from a special offer when booking the PR course. Please contact Stacey for more details before booking.